Sneads Ferry North Carolina: Allergies and Some Relief?
Share |

Sneads Ferry News from Yahoo! News

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Allergies and Some Relief?

As I was searching the web taking care of business, I noticed an online advertisement that caught my attention unlike so many others.

So often in the Sneads Ferry area, if you visit a doctor's office, you will see several people there with allergy problems. This is especially true during the Spring and Fall seasons as our beautiful real estate releases its pollen, mold, etc.

Well, today I noticed an advertisement for NASONEX where you can receive a free bottle (30 day supply) and you can get $10 off your next prescription. *By signing up online at https://www.nasonex.com/nasx/application?namespace=coupon&event=tds_coupon you can be eligible to receive another $10 off each subsequent prescription for a year.

As a NASONEX user, I understand the need for the product and I also understand the cost! Hopefully, this may help provide some relief for you.

*Note: See details at the NASONEX site for eligibility requirements.

Sneads Ferry News from Topix